Matt Hall Racing > Adventure Joy Flight
- For 1 Person
- 12 month validity
- Instant electronic delivery
- Organise timeslot after purchase
The Adventure Joy Flights are certainly an adventure – a high intensity, thrill-a-minute aerobatic flight to take in the best of the Hunter Valley and surrounds.
Take off for this 20 minute high energy flight with one of Matt Hall's pilots in an Extra 300L – the fastest, most powerful and manoeuvrable two-seat aerobatic aircraft in Australia.
The flight will be tailored to your ability and desire to push the limits and can include high G turns, rolls, spins, half Cubans and flying upside down as well as genuine Air Race simulation manoeuvres.
For anyone keen to experience flight in a much more exciting way than your average Sydney to Melbourne jumbo!
- Fly in a genuine Matt Hall Racing flight suit (with option to purchase)
- All insurances and CASA approvals
- In cockpit video available for purchase ($70)
- Merchandise available for purchase ($30 t-shirt / $20 hat)
- Refreshments for you and your party
What to Bring
- Identification (licence or passport)
- Camera if you want a photo with Matt after the flight
Flying dates are generally weekends on an availability basis with the next available date advised at the time of your booking enquiry
- Passengers must be 14 years and older at the time of the flight
- Passengers must weigh no more than 100kg
- Passengers must be no taller than 194cm
- Passengers must sign indemnity waiver that they are of good health
Australia’s premier aviator and his team of aerobatic pilots take those bold enough for the flight of their lives in Australia’s most powerful and manoeuvrable two-seat piston aircraft. Developed after years of top level military and aerobatic training and experience, Matt Hall Racing prides itself on safety and enjoyment for both passenger and pilot alike.