Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Upon purchasing a voucher through our website, we will electronically deliver your voucher (in PDF format) to your email address within 5 minutes. Should the voucher not arrive within 15 minutes, please contact us. We do not post paper vouchers as our products are electronically delivered.
There are no refunds provided, unless the experience provider will not honour the voucher. In this instance, please contact us for a full refund.
Should you decide that your flight experience is not suited to you, you may transfer your experience into someone else’s name. Name changes will incur a $10 administration fee. Please contact us to do this.
Experiences must be used (not just booked, but used) within 12 months of the purchase date. Failure to use the voucher within this time frame will forfeit the voucher.
It is the voucher recipient's responsibility to book a date and time with the experience provider. This is not done through Experience Flight, please contact the experience provider directly, whose details will be on the voucher.
Once you have booked in a date and time for your experience, postponement/cancellation of your booking is subject to the supplier's terms & conditions. Should you require these terms & conditions, please ask the experience provider when booking a date & time for your experience. In the event of short notice cancellations by you, you may forfeit your voucher if the experience provider is unable to fill your space on the day. If an experience provider needs to postpone or cancel an experience for any reason, you will be notified as soon as possible in order to reschedule an alternative date. Neither Experience Flight, nor the experience provider is liable for any costs incurred by you when an experience is postponed/cancelled.
Most experiences are weather dependent. You will have the experience provider's details so you can call to confirm whether adverse weather affects your proposed experience. We suggest you call the day before your experience if you have any doubt about the weather suitability. If bad weather affects a booking it will be rescheduled at no cost to you. You are required to reschedule as the voucher is non-refundable.
Some of the experiences that we promote may be considered dangerous. Prior to ordering or participating in any experience you should be aware of the risks involved. Experience Flight can provide further information if you are in any doubt about any experience. Experience providers warrant that they maintain appropriate public liability insurance for all risks associated with its business and service provisions. We make no warranty or representation about their business or services whatsoever. The responsibility rests with you to make independent enquiries with the experience provider or other third parties as to the need to acquire your own insurance cover.
If you have a problem or a complaint on the day of your experience, please bring this to the experience provider's attention immediately so that issues may be addressed on the spot where possible. We would appreciate you notifying us also.
In respect to services, it is the independent Experience Flight providers who provide the experience to you when using an Experience Flight voucher. The independent providers accept responsibility for compliance with the Australian Consumer Law in respect of services, that is that the experience was provided with due skill and care and complied with the description made to the purchaser at the time of sale. Experience Flight has:
- no liability for any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise of any experience provider or third party;
- no liability for any loss or damage occasioned by any negligent act or omission of any experience provider or third party;
- Where Experience Flight's liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the Gift Voucher purchased.